Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: John Deere
- Model: 4045A
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 160hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade
- Engine Location: Port
- Make: John Deere
- Model: 4045A
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 160hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade
- Engine Location: Starboard
The salon is entered from the fully covered cockpit through double weather-tight welded aluminum doors. There is a custom settee with a cherry high-low table to starboard that makes an ideal place for cocktails and/or dinner. To port are 2 Ekornes Stressless chairs providing a comfortable place to relax or enjoy the 40’ flat panel TV that raises from behind the settee and is paired with the Fusion stereo system. Multiple opening windows create a bright and airy living space.
The galley is forward and open to the salon. There is a weather-tight aluminum Dutch door in the starboard side of the galley. The forward galley counter doubles as a breakfast bar with two bar stools Opposite the galley there is a large pantry and buffet/bar area with A U-Line 1215WC, 24 bottle, wine cooler.
- Custom granite countertops
- Jeff-Air refrigerator
- 4 burner Bluestar chef quality range
- Convection microwave oven
- Water filtration system with separate faucet at sink
The open office is down and forward a few steps from the galley. It features a L-shaped desk, multiple file drawers, desk drawers, cabinet storage and 2 large opening portholes that allow for ample lighting.
The guest cabin is to starboard and features a queen bed, 2 large closets and 7 large drawers. There is a lighted bookshelf above the bed, 2 opening portholes that provide natural light and LED ceiling and reading lights.
The guest head is accessible from both the starboard cabin as well as the main hallway enabling this head to be a private ensuite when guests are staying aboard and a more commonly accessible head for daytime visitors. It features Granite countertop, a vessel sink and stall shower and Dometic head. Across the hall from the guest head is a Bosch washer/dryer in a lighted cabinet.
The master stateroom is forward in the bow of the yacht. It features an island queen berth, lighted vanity over a chest of drawers, large hanging lockers to port and starboard and numerous other drawers and storage compartment, 4 opening portholes and 2 large overhead hatches.
The Pilothouse is up a few steps from the galley. It is the center of activity providing areas for captain and crew. There are dual Stidd high back Slimline Admiral with chrome plated base helm chairs for captain and mate as well as a separate watch berth behind the settee.
The day head is in the pilothouse with a beautiful granite countertop and a huge window for light and ventilation.
The boat deck is accessed from the port side of the pilothouse and moving aft and up with a comfortable molded fiberglass staircase. This area holds the 13’ AB inflatable equipped with VHF and GPS and the Steelhead ES1250 four function hydraulic crane but can also be set up for entertaining or lounging. Forward on the boat deck is the grill, Rigid Frigid chest freezer and large storage lockers.
Up a fiberglass stair case is the flybridge helm (with double Stidd helm chair), 2 beautiful teak tables for seating eight and the Summer Kitchen with sink, refrigerator and large storage locker. This area features multicolored LED lights and a Fusion stereo system for entertainment. The hardtop over the flybridge includes: electronics mast, LED lighting and camera. A tinted Plexiglas windscreen with stainless steel bracket is around the flybridge.
This huge flybridge is the signature feature of the Extended Bridge 58.
The engine room is entered from either a watertight aluminum door in the lazarette or from a full size aluminum watertight door on the accommodations level inside the office. Once inside, you will find the space is brightly lit and has workbench with superb headroom.
- (2) John Deer 4045AFM85 160 bhp at 2300 rpm, M1 programmed US EPA Maine Tier III Compliant engines with 24V DC start.
- ZF Marine model 280-1A gears with gear oil cooler and electric shift
- Centek fiberglass mufflers
- Teleflex hydraulic steering
- ZF Mathers Cruise Command electronic controls (4 station)
- ZF Mathers hand remote control for engines and thruster.
- Tides dripless shaft seal
- Sensors installed on shaft seals to monitor temperatures
- Stainless steel rudders with protective shoe
- (5) Rule bilge pumps – 3,700 GPH with Ultra high water alarm at (2) stations
- Emergency bilge pump tied in to the main engine raw water intake
- Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge for main engine and generator
- Fuel polishing system: ESI CFS1000FR, 24V DC
- Reverso GP-703 oil change system for main engine, gear and generator
- Manship engine room intake and exhaust fans with moisture eliminators
- ABT 25hp hydraulic bow thruster with (4) station controls
- ABT 15hp hydraulic stern thruster (transom mounted) with (4) station controls
- ABT TRAC digital stabilizers, 9 sq. ft. fins
- Hurricane Hydronic heating system – model H2L 50,000 BTU
- (2) Jabsco dockside water pressure regulators
- Headhunter pressure water system – variable rate 24V DC in line with 120V AC fresh water pump
- Torrid water heater – 30 gallon capacity
- Water tank - stainless steel 400 gallon
- Holding tank – fiberglass 100 gallon capacity with macerator
- Main fire suppression system Sea-Fire FD-1150M with automatic shutdown, alarm and manual pull
- Generator fire suppression system – Sea-Fire FT 25A Stinger for 12 kW
- Generator fire suppression system – Sea-Fire FT 25A Stinger for 20 kW
- Lighting ground system – Forespar Master Wand with #2 wire
- Village Marine PWSM-1200 water maker – heavy duty large volume
CruisAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning system with SMXht controls:
- Pilothouse - 24,000 BTU condensing unit & (2) 12,000 BTU air handlers
- Salon & Galley – 24,000 BTU condensing unit & (2) 12,000 BTU air handlers
- Master stateroom – 16,000 BTU condensing unit and air handler
- Guest stateroom – 7,000 BTU condensing unit and air handler
- (2) Maxwell VWC 3500 with chain wheel and capstan with 100 feet of ½” HT chain, chain stopper and 300 feet of ¾” nylon rode
- At anchor flopper stoppers that stow vertical and can be deployed in 10 minutes
- Maxwell chain counter
- 70kg Rocna anchor with 400’ chain
- Super max anchor with chain and nylon rode
- Carlisle and Finch search light
- Kahlenberg airhorn with automatic fog-horn whistle control in pilothouse
- Northern Lights 20kW generator with sound shield includes power take-off with 24V controls and water/exhaust separator
- Northern Lights 12 kW generator with water/exhaust separator
- 120/240 volt AC and 12/24 volt DC electrical panel with circuit breakers
- (2) Lifeline AGM 12V wired in series for 24V DC engine starting
- (2) 12V wired in series for 24V DC generator starting
- (12) 6V 300Dah wired in series for 24V DC ship service all in fiberglass battery boxes
- House batteries - new in 2019
- Charles Industries 60 amp battery charger
- Magnum Energy inverter/battery charger 4000 watt, 105 amp charger
- (2) Balmar alternators with external regulator, 190 amp, 24V DC
- Charles Industries isolation transformers
- (2) Glendinning Cablemasters with 60’ shore power
- Tinned wiring throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- (2) Furuno NavNet black box processors each with own GPS and sounder
- (2) Furuno remote control for NavNet TZT Touch
- (1) Furuno radar DRS25 with 6ft antenna (25kW 96 mile radar)
- (1) Furuno radar DRS12A with 4ft antenna (12kW 72 mile radar)
- (2) Depth transducers
- (3) Furuno 24” Touch display
- (1) Flir dual payload thermal camera (M625L)
- (2) ICOM M604B VHF radios with 16’ Comrod antenna’s
- Furuno autopilot 711C-SYSTEM with PG500R heading sensor and jog levers at each wing station
- (4) FI-70MULTI digital display (2x pilothouse, 1x master stateroom, (1) stbd guest)
- Detailed Furuno chart chips for most of East Coast of US to Northern South America
- Wired for emergency GPS
- Fusion stereo system
- Hinged electronics mast for ease of bridge clearance
- (2) Furuno TZT14 touch multi-function displays with remote controls
- (2) FUR-FI-70MULTI multi-color displays
- Simrad AP24 autopilot display
- (2) ICOM command mics
- Fusion remote panel
Other electronics integrated to both stations
- Furuno AIS Black Box Class A full duplex with 8’ Comrod antenna
- Furuno BBWX3 Weather receiver
- Furuno Sat compass
- (4) Iris cameras – (2) in engine room, (1) at aft deck and (1) on radar mast
Entertainment and internet
- Iridium 9575 portable satellite phone (To Go Kit) yellow with docking station and external antenna
- KVH HD 7 Tracvision Sat TV Ant (might not be supported anymore by KVH)
- DIRECTV H24 HDTV Receiver with IR Remote Control (110 vac)
- Samsung 40” Class (40” diag.) – LED – 1080p – 120Hz – Smart – HDTV in salon
- Samsung 19” ATSC – NTSC – HDTV – 16:9 – 1366 X 768 – 720p
- (2) Fusion MS-IP7000I marine stereo systems with internal iPOD & iPhone dock, Sirius Ready EC-HP HotSpot amplifier 1000mW w/remote stations in salon, flybridge and aft deck
- Wilson electronics cellular amplifier
- Enterprise-class, ultra-high anchor range & throughput in-ceiling wireless -N access point
- Dockmate yacht controller
- Stern staples
- (2) Spurs line cutters on main shaft
- Safe: Isotherm model 30
- Viking 6 man life raft\Pilothouse window covers
- Propane locker reconfigured to hold 3 aluminum propane tanks
- New back shade
- Organized tool storage to maximize work space
Hull and superstructure made from high-grade female tooling. Hull construction includes use of USA-made Cook gel coat. Hand-laid Knytex (in combination with mat and Corecell) is utilized above waterline and solid fiberglass lamination below the waterline with blister resistant vinylester resins utilized on first laminates. Stem and stern bottom areas are aramid fiber/FRP reinforced.
Superstructure construction includes Knytex and mat in combination with Corecell cores and surface mats for print-through reduction.
There are teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have Grip Tex non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with get boat finish.
Polyurethane formulated marine sealants were used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings. Bulkheads are marine grade plywood and additional hull strength is achieved with molded fiberglass has section stringers.
The interior is finished with handcrafted solid cherry and veneers.
NAVISTAR is the highly sought after Extended Bridge model that adds a huge flybridge and a Day Head in the Pilothouse. NAVISTAR is in beautiful condition and is very well equipped and ready to depart on her next cruise.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.